Royal Albert 100 Years of Royal Albert 1960 Golden Roses 3 Piece Set
Royal Albert 100 Years of Royal Albert 1960 Golden Roses 3 Piece Set - In celebration of Royal Albert's 100th anniversary, a specialist collection has been envisioned to commemorate the company's longevity and commitment to excellence. Each piece in the collection is decorated using a pattern and design representing some of the most iconic styles and colours of each decade. Old Country Roses has always been one of Royal Albert's most enduring patterns, first introduced in the 1960s. Drawing inspiration from this iconic design, the 1960 Golden Roses 3-Piece Set features a Dessert Plate, Teacup and Tea Saucer all decorated with the pattern's signature rose design, detailed in gold on a stunning pink background.
- Material: Fine Bone China with Gold Banding
- Washing: Hand wash only
- Microwave Safe: No
- Part of the 100 Years of Royal Albert collection. Complete the set or mix and match with other collections for a unique look
- Our Fine Bone China looks fantastic and provides superior strength
- Pink is the main colour of this item with stunning Gold banding for that extra special touch
- Featuring a beautiful Natural, Floral pattern
- Perfect to create a Romantic look in your home
- Lovingly packaged in a beautiful Royal Albert presentation box
- Weight: 1030gm
- Volume: 180ml
Dispatch time is 2-3 days for this item.
Delivery time is 4-8 days for this item.