Mérci seeks to ensure that every transaction at our website is seamless. We take great care in delivering our products and adhere to the highest quality standards. As a policy, we do not offer returns or exchanges on products which are delivered in perfect condition as per the order placed. However, if the product is wrongfully delivered (product doesn’t match the item in the order confirmation) or has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect then we are open to extending a store credit or re-fulfilling your order.
To return or exchange a product or report damage in transit, please get in touch with our Customer Care within 24 hours of delivery:
• by telephone at +91 72530 00289 between 1.00 PM to 6.00 PM IST.
• by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, date of transaction, delivery address and video of the wrongfully delivered or defective item being opened.
• Check the products carefully once you receive them and mention any tampering of the package, missing item or damage/ breakage on the delivery receipt presented by the courier partner.
• Retain the packaging of the damaged products received until the issue is resolved. Our customer care team will look into the issue and revert back within 48 working hours.
EXCHANGE & REFUND POLICY
• Given the nature of our products, we reserve the sole discretion to provide the resolution to any situation as we deem fit. Each return or exchange request is handled on a case by case basis and we request you to get in touch with our team for prompt resolution.
• No refunds would be given if the customer has provided wrong or incomplete shipping address, or the package is refused by the recipient.
• Before accepting delivery of any merchandise, please ensure that it is in good condition and has not been tampered with. In case you receive a package, which you believe was damaged in transit, please retain the original packaging (along with price tags, invoices, labels etc.). Additionally, please mention details about the damaged merchandise on the delivery receipt instead of signing it as 'received'.
• A video is mandatory in case of breakage.
Disclaimer: All policies are subject to change without prior notice. In case of any conflict Terms & Conditions Policy would prevail.