Cuckoo Tea for One
Originally inspired by beautifully vivid birds and gorgeous, colourful Chinese flowers taken form historical Wedgwood pattern archives dating back to the early 19th century, this sophisticated pattern was revived in 1973 as part of the Williamsburg Collection made for Colonel Williamsburg in America when it was named Cuckoo. The generous blooms in pink, blue and orange with their delicate green foliage are beautifully depicted alongside the whimsical cuckoo bird and highlighted with 24 carat gold gilding for a touch of pure luxury. Designed and finished to the highest quality in fine bone china, the ingenious Tea for One cleverly combines tea pot, teacup and saucer in one for the perfect cup of tea or infusion. Presented in an elegant Wedgwood blue gift box and backstamped it makes the ideal gift for tea lovers; perfectly complementing the other exquisite tea ware pieces in the Cuckoo range, together they create a stunning, colourful display for a perfect afternoon tea in the finest English tradition.
- Material: Fine Bone China
- Washing:Dishwasher safe
- Part of the Cuckoo collection. Complete the set or mix and match with other Wedgwood collections for a unique look
- Pink is the main colour of this item with stunning Gold banding for that extra special touch
- Featuring a beautiful Floral, Natural pattern
- Perfect to create a Romantic look in your home
- Lovingly packaged in a beautiful Wedgwood presentation box
- Weight: 680gm
- Volume: 180ml
Dispatch time is 2-3 days for this item.
Delivery time is 4-8 days for this item.