Chenonceaux Old Fashioned Amethyst, Set of 2
An event in itself. The Chenonceaux collection is inspired by the French town of the same name and its castle's bold architecture. Large, imposing rounded flat cuts serve as pillars for the majestic glass, mimicking the bold bridges that adorn the foundations of the historic castle. A delicate laurel wreath of fine crystal bevels adorns the neck of the glass, finishing the design and providing a final distinguished look.
- It is high class 100% hand-made crystal.
- Mouth blown and hand cut in their workshops in Montbronn, France.
- The bevel cut brings a modern simplicity while still dressing the glass with verticality and majestuosity.
- The flat cuts cut, used since the XIXth century and popularized in the XXth, offers a variety of usages in a timeless manner for the setting of a traditional or resolutely modern table.
- The whole is blown, cut and polished thoroughly by our devoted and crystal-loving experts.
- Height: 9cm
- Diameter: 7.7cm
Dispatch time is 2-3 days for this item.
Delivery time is 4-8 days for this item.