Peach Bruschetta with goat cheese, basil and rosemary-infused honey…a simple delicious appetizer featuring fresh summer peaches, that can be made in minutes!
This Peach Bruschetta was recently served at a wedding we catered and so many guests commented on it, I thought I would share the recipe! It’s simple and fun, and best made with ripe peaches.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED FOR PEACH BRUSCHETTA
HOW TO MAKE PEACH BRUSCHETTA
- Slice Baguette and brush with olive oil. Bake until crispy.
- Mix chèvre with a little warmed cream cheese to give it a creamy whipped texture. Add a little chopped basil to the cheese.
- Spread on toasted slices of baguette.
- Top with a slice of peach, basil ribbons and a generous drizzle of honey and cracked pepper.
- If feeling fancy, infuse your honey with rosemary for a tasty upgrade!
CAN THESE BE MADE AHEAD?
- The baguette slices can be prebaked and store for 24 hours. Or for even more flavor, grill them but serve right away.
- The creamy spread can be made up to 4 days ahead. Let it come to room temp before spreading.
- The Rosemary Honey can be made a week ahead.
You’ll know the taste of a peach by its smell. So use your nose …it always knows. 😉 If it smells good, it will taste good. I promise.
Recipe from Sylvia Fountaine