Flourless Dark Chocolate Brownie Cookies
These incredible Flourless Dark Chocolate Brownie Cookies capture all the opulence and deliciousness of a Dark Chocolate but are also much easier and quicker to make and assemble. With perfectly fudgy flourless chocolate cookies, a fluffy vanilla whipped cream and luscious, syrupy cherry filling, these gluten free cookies are the very definition of luxurious decadence.
The ingredients are standard ingredients, nothing crazy. I bet you have them all in your kitchen right now! The Flourless Dark Chocolate Brownie Cookies is made of:
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 6 T butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup cocoa powder (I used this dark cocoa, but regular cocoa would work too)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (I used these dark chips, but a mixture of dark and white or whatever combo you like would be great!)
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped walnuts (optional)
How to Make Flourless Dark Chocolate Brownie Cookies
- Combine the sugars and butter in a microwavable bowl (or in a pot on the stove). Heat until bubbly, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and beat well with a hand mixer.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla and beat with hand mixer for two minutes (this, along with melting the butter and sugar, helps create a crackly crust on top of the cookies).
- Stir together the cocoa and salt and add them to the batter. Beat for another 30 seconds.
- Fold in the chips and nuts. The batter maybe be thin. Allow the batter to rest while you preheat the oven to 350°F and lightly grease a cookie sheet. The batter should thicken as it rests.
- When the batter is scoopable (but still very sticky), scoop by about 3 tablespoons full onto pan (I used this cookie scooper and made each cookie two scoops on top of each other).
- Bake cookies for about 12-15 minutes. When they come out of the oven, you can press a few more chocolate chips into the tops of the cookies (just so they look pretty).
Recipe from Yammie's Noshery