Royal Albert 100 Years of Royal Albert 1960 Golden Roses Mug
Royal Albert 100 Years of Royal Albert 1960 Golden Roses Mug - In celebration of Royal Albert's 100th anniversary, a specialist collection has been envisioned to commemorate the company's longevity and commitment to excellence. Each piece in the collection is decorated using a pattern and design representing some of the most iconic styles and colours of each decade. Typical of the style most popular in the 1940s, the 1940 English Chintz Mug is decorated in a rich tapestry of roses, forget-me-nots and violets on daintily designed fine bone china.
- Material: Fine Bone China with Gold Banding
- Washing: Dishwasher safe
- Microwave Safe: No
- Part of the 100 Years of Royal Albert collection. Complete the set or mix and match with other collections for a unique look
- Our Fine Bone China looks fantastic and provides superior strength
- Pink is the main colour of this item with stunning Gold banding for that extra special touch
- Featuring a beautiful Natural, Floral pattern
- Perfect to create a Romantic look in your home
- Lovingly packaged in a beautiful Royal Albert presentation box
- Width: 12.8cm
- Height: 11cm
- Weight: 280gm
- Volume: 400ml
Dispatch time is 2-3 days for this item.
Delivery time is 4-8 days for this item.